A conventional process of manufacturing by removing material from bulk to form the net shape.
- Working volume: 40" x 28" x 13.25"
- Resolution: user controlled from 75 to 1200 DPI
- Variable laser speed and power
- Rotisserie add-on available for rotational engraving
- 75W CO2 laser
- 50W fiber laser
Small horizontal bandsaw for use with metal or plastic.
- Uses 44-7/8" blades
- Two blade speeds
- 3" x 4" capacity
- Quick-adjusting cast iron vise
- Appropriate for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Vise swivels for angle cuts
20" floor drill press with rotation and tilt.
- Quick adjustment motor mount for rapid changing of spindle speeds
- Rotating, 45° tilting, crank operated worktable with release clamp
- 1/2" diameter external depth stop with three nut locking feature for quick adjustment
- Drills to center of circle: 20"
- Cast iron drilling capacity: 1"
- Mild steel drilling capacity: 3/4"
- Column to spindle distance: 10"
Dual grit 6" bench grinder.
- 6" wheel diameter
- 36 and 60 grit wheels
- Built in eye shields, spark deflectors, and tool rests
- Motor runs at 3,450 rpm with no load
- 12-1/2" distance between wheels
- 5/8 HP induction motor