Additive manufacturing process involve layer-by-layer processing of a solid to obtain the final net shape.
FormLabs form 2
The formlabs, Form 2 3-D Printer is a stereolithography printer capable of high-resolution prints. It uses a UV laser to cure resin layer by layer for smooth prints. Use this printer for any prints that need very fine details and uniform strength.
- 5.7 in ×5.7 in ×6.9 in, or 145×145×175 mm
- Castable Resin Burnout Process (PDF)
- Clear Resin Datasheet (PDF)
- Dental SG Resin Datasheet (PDF)
- Durable Resin Datasheet (PDF)
- Flexible Resin Datasheet (PDF)
- High Temp Resin Datasheet (PDF)
- Tough Resin Datasheet (PDF)
- Full Materials Datasheet (PDF)
SAFETY Data Sheets
The Lulzbot Taz 6 printer is a Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) 3D printer that is capable of printing large and fast. It prints by depositing material layer by layer at specific layer heights. Use this printer for lower resolution and larger prints.
- 11.02 in x 11.02 in x 9.8 in, or 280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm
- wood filled filaments
- Polyester (Tritan)
- Bronze, copper, stainless steel-filled filaments
- conductive PLA and ABS
- UV luminescent filaments
- Alloy 910
- and more every day...If we don't have the material, please let us know and we will obtain it.